Apply for Mentors4EDU Global E-Learning Challenge 2019 Here.
Mentors4EDU Global E-Learning Challenge 2019… The Global E-Learning Challenge aims to seek the most disruptive ideas for online learning. The Challenge seeks unique and innovative projects that do so. They welcome entrepreneurs, researchers, scientists, students, and anyone eager to contribute, to jump into this challenge and to find a solution.
- Currently, especially in the US the cost of college is rising higher than the cost of inflation.
- Lots of open MOOCs are being more saturated or seemingly more expensive and hard to come by.
- In the world of e-learning, credibility, certification, and universal accreditation is difficult to find.
- A large skills gap is effecting many third world countries.
The Challenge Breakthrough
- Come up with an innovative product, idea or platform that you believe tackles this problem
- State what you will do to make an impact
- Let them know what inspires you and how after this challenge is over you are continuing this project
- Winner(s) will receive a prize of $300
- Open to all individuals, private teams, public teams, and collegiate teams;
- Teams may originate from any country;
- Submissions must be made in English. All challenge-related communication will be in English;
- To be considered for an award, your proposal must, at minimum:
- Satisfy the Judging Scorecard requirements
- Thoughtfully address the Submission Form questions
- Be scored higher than your competitors!
- Innovativeness of Approach: How does the proposed solution differ from existing solutions addressing this problem? How is the solution innovative or novel?
- Quality of Solution: Is the solution substantiated, well-reasoned, and realistic? Are the assumptions justified and backed by thorough discussion, design, and conclusions? Points awarded for the team’s ability to present its solution in a complete, cohesive, and convincing manner.
- Viability: How capable of working successfully is the proposed solution? Is the robustness of the solution’s proposal supported by proof or demonstration of concept, pilot/test trials, and/or simulations to substantiate that the technology is or would be operable and feasible?
- Impact: Does the solution consider the improvement in the quality of life for individuals, people around them, and the community overall? Does the entrant state the improvement, for whom, and how the solution will increase quality of life?
- Implementation: When transitioning from theory to implementation, how practical is the viability of implementation, relative to the scale of the solution? Does the entrant state the resources, timing, and any private or public partnerships needed?
Method of Application
To register, click here to accept the challenge. The Challenge Forum is your space to share thoughts and ideas with potential competitors or to create teams with similar visions.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: February 23, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+