Apply for Designcode Company Limited Job Vacancies 2019 Here for Free.
Designcode Company Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Designcode Company Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Designcode Co. Ltd. Is proud to be one of the indigenous leading General Contractors, Design – builders, and construction management firms in Nigeria Construction industry. We establishes partnerships with our client, sub-contractors, suppliers and the community, allowing us to consistently deliver the most cost effective, complete and innovative solutions.
With over 10 years of experience, we are known in the industry as being competitive and dedicated to our passion for completing our projects on time under budget and to a high standard of quality.
Job Title: Architects
- – Consult with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- – Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client.
- – Advising the client on the practicality of their project.
- – Must keep within deadlines.
- – Controls a project from start to finish.
- – Prepares tender documents for contracts.
- – Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
- – Produces detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- – Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- – Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget.
Job Title: Marketers ( Strictly for Females- All fields of study )
- – Must be vibrant and modern.
- – Monitors competition activities.
- – Evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies.
- – Supports other colleagues as team members.
- – Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- – Organising and attending events such as seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- – Communicating with target audiences and managing customers relationships.
- – Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio.
- – Managing the production of marketing materials; including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters etc.
- – Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- – Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- – Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- – Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- – Managing budgets.
- – Marketing company’s products.
- – And other tasks required by the management.
How to Apply
Send your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be notified of the date of interview, which will be after the 20th of January 2019.
Application deadline: 20th January 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+