Andela Nigeria Internship Programme 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Andela Nigeria Internship Programme 2019… Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers.
Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Andela Nigeria Internship Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 3 Months – 1 Year
About the Internship Programme
- Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various academic backgrounds to advance their learning and development and gain hands on work experience through practical training.
- During this programme, you will be required to support the operations of your department of interest. You will be allowed to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the work thus improving your skills whilst working in a diverse environment.
- It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Andela Nigeria Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
- You can apply for the Andela internship Programme at anytime. Doing so, your name will be added to a pool of applicants interested in the Internship field of your choice.
- An internship could vary from 3 months to 1 year.
- Please note that applications should be submitted no earlier than 3 months before the start of the intended period.
- You must be enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme (Bachelor or Masters) in any discipline at the time of application and during the internship. This programme is not for volunteers or post graduate jobseekers.
- Only applicants who possess an Introduction letter from their academic Institutions will be selected.
- You must embody our EPIC Values.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+