Deodar Controls Limited Job Vacancies 2019 and How to Apply Online.
Deodar Controls Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Deodar Controls Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Deodar Controls Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Manage account and expansion activities
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Perform other duties as assigned.
N100,000 per month
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, form control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirement; implementing changes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th January, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+