erpSOFTapp Limited Job Vacancies 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online.
erpSOFTapp Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The erpSOFTapp Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Developer
- Do you like solving complex problems? Are you an analytical thinker with a knack for non-linear logic? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Python and PHP Developer to join our team. You will work with designing and developing new solutions within out technical operations
- Sc. in Computer Science or Mathematical Discipline equivalent
- Knowledge of Linux, scripting and web programming
- Knowledge of SQL, Django, LAMP, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, Restful API’s
- Knowledge of Linux, PHP, Python and SQL skills
- Experience in ALL of the following NOT ESSENTIAL) Python, Pillow, BeautifulSoup, NumPy, SciPy. Pygame, Pyglet, SQLAlchemy, Twisted, matplylib, pyGT / pyGtk or Scapy, Cassandra, GitLab, Ansible, Docker.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Job Title: Technical Engineer/Manager
- We are looking for an experienced services delivery professional to contribute to the relationship with, and delivery of services to strategic clients.
- erpSOFTapp services include the design, implementation, 24×7 management, and growth of highly available, scalable business and e-commerce systems. In delivering these services, the Technical Delivery Manager’s role encompasses many functions and processes.
- He or she will work and collaborate with various technical teams and resources including Systems Engineers, Client Engineers, DBAs, Network Engineers, Developers Business Analysts and the erpSOFTapp Service Desk and Project Managers from across the organization.
This role will require the candidate to:
- Serve as an internal point of contact for resolution of operational issues.
- Single point of contact for critical technical issues
- Collaborate with Change Management and Implementations personnel throughout the service delivery lifecycle
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with the client and advocate on behalf of, and represent, the client’s operational interests to any erpSOFTapp team.
- Embrace client technical objectives, develop action plans to implement them, and engage internal technical teams for execution via Change Management
- Manage technical environment
- The Service Delivery Manager contributes to client satisfaction and is responsible for operational stability for the client’s environment. Duties in this regard include
- Coordinating Change Management activities
- Overseeing, and/or escalating Service Requests / Tickets
- Leading or participating in outage/crisis situations by collaborating with operational resources and the client team to ensure critical business processes are returned to service
- Hands on technical knowledge of production systems, Linux environments
- Devops tools implementation and use
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for various customer deliverables, including
- Attending daily, weekly, and/or monthly client meetings
- Reporting on customer SLAs
- 2-3 years experience successfully managing service delivery activities as a technical delivery engineer
- Professional and articulate interpersonal and communications skills
- Operational support experience; strong issue resolution capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Deep familiarity of fundamental IT security best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and additional technical certifications strongly desired
- Must know Linux, RDBMS and be hands on in the devops space
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries markets, sectors and countries with emerging economies? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. You will be defining, analysing and documenting business requirements with a client facing proactive attitude.
- You will be working within a project team to deliver the client’s system with a focused approach to ensuring the client’s brief is met.
- Graduate discipline with a preference for Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years job experience required
Applicant would be expected to fulfill the below requirements:
- Assisting with the business case
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements gathering, analysis, management and communication
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Leadership, Articulate and well spoken.
- Willingness to Travel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: CV sent to a different email address will be ignored.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+