Innovate Green Competition 2019 and How to Apply Online for Free.
Innovate Green Competition 2019… The Competition will incentivize university students regionally (Middle East & North Africa) to participate in submitting their innovative ideas and businesses through a Business Plan Template, with the opportunity of having it reviewed and recognized by designated experts.
The Competition, through its sponsors and partners, will award students for their efforts and play an active role in inspiring and unleashing the spirit of innovation to tackle global environmental challenges while facilitating the provision of support services to convert these ideas into action.
- The top three winners will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: A cash prize of USD 10,000
- 2nd Place: A cash prize of USD 7,000
- 3rd Place: A cash prize of USD 3,000
- In addition to that, a team member from the top three teams/applicants will be sponsored (Economy ticket and Accommodation) to attend and take part in the 4th UN Environment Assembly in Nairobi, Kenya.
- All three winning teams/ applicants will additionally be rewarded with:
- An official certificate from the UN Environment and UNIDO ITPO Bahrain
- Increased visibility for their initiative through the various partners and supporters
- Access to UNIDO ITPO Bahrain’s EDIP program and entrepreneurs
- The top 25 applicants will be provided the following: An online EDIP boot camp run by UNIDO ITPO Bahrain (AICEI).
- All team members must be current and enrolled university students (Bachelors, Masters or PhD Students)
- Applicants must be at least 18 of age
- Open to individuals or teams of up to 3 people; teams must include at least one female member
- All teams MUST nominate a team member to represent the team at the UNEA-4 in Nairobi, Kenya
- Open to students with innovative solutions to environmental problems
- Applications must be made using a Business Plan Template
- The working language for all documents and communication related to the competition must be completed in English
Method of Application
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: February 9, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+