Shanghai Government Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students.
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2019… Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in China? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you to study there. The Shanghai Government invites application from suitably qualified Bachelors, Masters and PhD students who are willing to take their degree program to a greater level.
This scholarship program are in two types: A, B. Type A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
Type: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Applicants must Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Applicants must Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Applicants must Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Applicants must Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
Method of Application
- Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship: Please visit http://www.study-shanghai.org/ and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
- Application Form for Enrollment: Please visit http://ao.sufe.edu.cn/and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Enrollment” and print a hard copy.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 1st – 30th March 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+