Apply for Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program 2019/2020 Here for Free.
Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program 2019… Write an essay explaining in detail how a serious accident involving you, a family member, or a close friend has impacted your life. This could have been a car crash, a slip-and-fall accident, a work-related injury, or any other serious accident.
Explain how an injury from the accident has affected you or a loved one by: Limiting or restricting daily activities, Affecting feelings and relationships and Impacting finances.
- Rosen & Ohr is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship opportunity to the top applicant. The winner will be presented with a check from Rosen & Ohr that must be used to pay for tuition, books, or other education-related expenses. Scholarship recipient is responsible for any and all applicable taxes on their winnings.
- In addition to awarding prize money to the top essay applicant, Rosen & Ohr will honor the top writer publicly by posting the essay and photo of the winner on the firm’s website and through social media.
- You must be a student enrolled in:
- Community college
- An undergraduate program
- Graduate school
Method of Application
All essays must be original. Plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification. Please include in your scholarship application:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx). Your essay should be between 750 and 1,000 words. In your essay, you must include the name of the college you are applying to or are enrolled in and how you plan to finance your education (loans, grants, scholarships, work, etc.)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)
Email all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 20, 2019.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: July 20, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+