Lorache Group Job Vacancies 2019 is Out | Apply Now before Deadline.
Lorache Group Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Lorache Group is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Lorache Group – Our client, a big player in the ICT sector, with presence in West African and many other countries of the world, require the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer (Pharmaceutical)
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo, Kaduna & Onitsha – Anambra
- Our client seeks to employ the service of a dedicated and efficient Sales Personnels to join its team in a fast spaced environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing customers to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Minimum experience of 3 years in cosmetics (lotions & creams)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and understanding of FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- Aggressive sales individual (preferably Male)
- Must be mobile
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We seek to hire an experienced Area Sales Manager who is passionate about market penetration, who understand market segmentation and has a data base of high profile distributors and must be willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation.
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the area revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the state, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 35yrs
- Proven leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position and Location applied for as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+