Meadow Hall Group Job Vacancies 2019 and How to Apply Online for Free.
Meadow Hall Group Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Meadow Hall Group is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with five subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources, and a foundation, Meadow Hall Foundation.
As a 21st-century educational services provider, Meadow Hall Group is committed to excellence and is passionate about the holistic development of children. At Meadow Hall, our shared vision is to raise excellent, godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potentials in life and become lifelong learners. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligence and reach their highest potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consulting Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager in terms of bringing in business opportunities to the organisation
- Preparing detailed and saleable proposals
- Training Marketing, Planning and Execution within and outside Lagos
- Research and Develop Trending and relevant Training Syllabus as required
- Assessing program effectiveness and success through data analysis and follow-up initiatives to ensure transfer of training knowledge to job performance.
- Relationship management of new and existing clients
- Develop contents and design for social media marketing
- Candidate must have a degree in Education with working experience in a training and Consulting organisation.
- Candidate must be willing to work with little or no supervision
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Job Title: Project Officer
- Prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities and any other assignment/project that may be deemed necessary for the Organisation.
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
- Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Handle logistics for training activities including refreshment, venues and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- SMS / Email for trainings
- Manage Social Media platforms
- Take and circulate minutes
- Respond to requests/enquiries via mail/phone
- Raise requisitions and follow up on payments
- Administrative functions (e.g filing)
- Develop and design proposals
- Design flyers for trainings
- Develop contents and design of teacher’s digest Newsletter
- Preparing post training reports and evaluation
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+