Rovedana Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Rovedana Limited Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Rovedana Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Rovedana Limited – Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
We are currently in search of qualified candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Benue, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kebbi, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Imo and Ebonyi
- We are currently recruiting massively for our client in 20 states across the federation in Nigeria.
- High local and community awareness level.
- Good self-presentation and high level of hygiene.
- Clean driving records.
- Knowledge of road network in your locality or state.
- Very good with road signs.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- A minimum qualification of a B.Sc. or HND as a Driver.
- Solid years of experience as a driver in your preferred state.
- Proficiency in English Language (Can read and write).
- Proficiency in local language of your location.
- Basic Computer Appreciation Skills. This would be tested
- N2, 000, 000 per annum with other benefits such as HMO, Pension and allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Driver – Preferred State”. For example, “Driver – Bauchi”.
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+