Ecosulis Rewilding Tech Challenge 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Ecosulis Rewilding Tech Challenge 2019… With the aim of advancing rewilding-related technology in the United Kingdom, and introducing new talent and ideas into the field of rewilding, they are thrilled to announce the launch of the first ever Rewilding Tech Challenge, with a first prize of £5,000 as well as ongoing support from the award winning Ecosulis team and hosting of your idea on www.rewilding.io.
- Technology that makes rewilding investible
- Technology that monitors restored ecological interactions, dynamics and/or functions
- Technology that aggregates and processes data from multiple rewilding initiatives to add value for all
- Open to any UK-based individual, team or company willing to collaborate with Ecosulis on the development of rewilding-related technology;
- Technology may be hardware or software, but must be applicable in a practical way to the rewilding/biodiversity/conservation space;
- Those shortlisted will be invited to pitch their ideas to the judges in a Dragons Den style event to be held later in 2019;
- Applications are open to ideas or projects at any stage of development and are welcome from sectors other than the conservation/rewilding sectors (e.g. computer science, social science).
The challenge will be judged by a panel of conservation scientists, tech-focused professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, and Ecosulis representatives.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: April 5, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+