Apply for Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2019 Here.
Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2019… The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship programme that focuses on identifying young Zimbabwean talent through a rigorous selection process and creating the opportunity for them to get the best and most relevant education at world-class local and overseas tertiary learning institutions.
Higherlife Foundation is a social impact organization that invests in human capital to build thriving individuals, communities, and sustainable livelihoods. Their areas of investment target education, health, entrepreneurship, rural transformation, and women’s empowerment.
- Open to Zimbabwean citizens
- Applicants must be under the age of 21 at the time of applying
- A student with Academic Merit as determined by applicant performance in public examinations (mainly ZIMSEC and Cambridge). For A-Level applications, a minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” grade passes is required and for University applications, a minimum of TEN (10) points for females and TWELVE (12) points for males is required.
- Leadership Potential as demonstrated by levels of responsibility and office bearing in the School and surrounding;
- Community Engagement, as well as confirmed indications of Community Engagements and extra-curricular activity;
- Personal Integrity as deduced from School Reports and reports from other responsible authorities.
Method of Application
The following documents are required for application:
- Academic certificates/public exam results
- Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Character Reference Form. Character Reference Form to be sent to Higherlife Foundation office by a registered mail Suite 5, Westgate House East, David Frost Way, Westgate Complex, Harare.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: Not Specified
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+