Apply for Colossus Investments Limited Job Vacancies 2019 Here for Free.
Colossus Investments Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Colossus Investments Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company that has been incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) since 1993. It has its main business in exportation of agricultural products such as cashew nut, sesame seeds, cocoa bean and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious business administrative officer to help us expand our clientele. You will boost the sales and ensure a strong relationship with our clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Proven working experience as a business development officer or a relevant role
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Sc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Eligible candidate must be a Lagos residence.
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- He prepares sales proposals, updates internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research, and as well run successful sales campaigns to increase customer engagement.
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Schedule product demos
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Candidate must have working experience as an accountant or account coordinator, time management skill, analytical and organizational skill, good verbal and written communication skill, knowledge of client relationship system(CRM).
- Eligible candidate should possess B.Sc in Accounting, Marketing, or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+