Apply for Glass Door Resources Job Vacancies 2019 Here for Free.
Glass Door Resources Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Glass Door Resources is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Glass Door Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
- For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Update our social media company policy, when necessary
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Sc, HND in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Sc, HND in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+