Apply for Kaizen Institute Nationwide Consultants Recruitment 2019 Here.
Kaizen Institute Nationwide Consultants Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Kaizen Institute is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Kaizen Institute provides consulting services to companies around the world in the areas of Consulting, Training, Benchmark Tours, and Qualification.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
To help clients:
- In implementation of Kaizen Tools & Strategies in a way that the client can achieve competitive advantage in its’ industry.
- In improving total business performance through sustainable implementation.
- Learn kaizen tools to make the client organization autonomous in the management of their own improvements.
- In bringing in the promised change for better through process improvements and delivering agreed results as per the contract.
Competence The consultant should possess (or willing to acquire)
- Self Learner – with ability to unlearn old and learn various new concepts.
- Ability to carry out thorough analysis and resolve problems using appropriate techniques.
- Requisite knowledge of Kaizen Tools and Strategies.
- Ability to communicate in English with seniors and also juniors at the clients place.
- Ability to train the client’s employees on Kaizen Tools and help them in grooming to be trainers for future.
- Posses Leadership qualities and use it in implementation suitably.
- Organizing skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Assessment Skills
- Excellent delivery skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and emails)
- Fluency in Communication (O&W) in English
- Analytical skills
- Willing to live out of a suitcase – means always ready to travel at short notice – within Africa or overseas, and willing to live away from home off and on (varies between 2 to 3 weeks a month).
- Loves to continuously keep updating himself on knowledge front
- Person with a strong sense of values and ethics.
- Honest and sincere
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 16th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+