Complete Guide on How to Check NECO GCE Result 2018 Online.
How to Check NECO GCE Result 2018… The National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results 2018 is out online. Candidates that participated in the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online. Read more details below;
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
How to Check NECO GCE Result 2018 Online.
Before you proceed to check your 2018 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
Read Also: How to Purchase NECO Tokens
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+