Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship 2019… The scholarship honors the legacy of Cory L. Richards, a member of the Guttmacher Institute staff for nearly four decades whose passion for mentorship and commitment to developing new leaders benefited countless individuals in the field.
The scholarship aims to nurture the development of future leaders by providing financial support to students seeking Masters degrees in the fields of public health or public policy who plan to devote their careers to advancing public policy related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- The selected Scholar will be awarded a one-time scholarship of $15,000 to support full-time study toward a Masters degree in public health or public policy at an accredited institution in the United States.
Applicants to the Scholarship Program must:
- Be entering or currently enrolled in a full-time graduate study program at an accredited institution in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Be pursuing a Masters degree in Public Policy or Public Health.
- Be planning to pursue a career in advancing public policy related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: March 27, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+