Simeons Pivot Resources Job Vacancies 2019 | Click Here to Apply.
Simeons Pivot Resources Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Simeons Pivot Resources is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Simeons Pivot Resources – Our client, who is into Real Estate and Facility Management, is recruiting currently for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Greet visitors and attend to customers needs.
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Develop and implement office procedures
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
- Sc/HND in Secretarial Administration, Office Technology or in a Social Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Secretary/Customer service officer
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2019.
Job Title: Cake Decorator
It includes but not limited to the following:
- Create exclusive designs
- Maintain quality and manage resources
- Report all studio activities to the Café Supervisor
- Carry out any other Job assigned from time to time.
- Perceiving patterns and designs for cakes
- Decorating and making different patterns on cakes
- Deciding the size of cakes needed for the perceived pattern
- Preparing the decorating materials like icing etc
- Training cake decoration staff
- Supervising the delivery of the prepared cake
- Keeping the baking equipment and the kitchen spic and span.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Exceptionally innovative and creative mind to conceive unique patterns
- An eye for detail
- Perfect precision, otherwise the whole cake creation runs the risk of collapse
- Must have good time management strategies
- Good communication, organization and management skills
- Geometrical precision to bring a balance in the cake patterns
- Candidates residing in Ogba and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with position applied for as subject to: Jobs@pausefactory.org
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+