Labelicious European Label Competition 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Labelicious European Label Competition 2019… Could you be one of the future heroes of product labelling? Are you ready to create the most spectacular brand label in the near future? Or the most advanced technical smart label? Or a fresh vision to improve sustainability in labeling? Enter the competition with your most innovative ideas for labels for 2025 and win #LABELicious in 2019!
Entries can be made in any of the contest categories:
- Smart/Intelligent/Multifunctional Labels: #Labelicious calls for truly fresh & feasible ideas about integrating technologies in brand/functional labels to enhance the experience and the value of the label in the end-customer’s business case in 2025. The entry should demonstrate how label converting technology adds value to a label through new functionality, production methods or other technical innovation.
- Brand Design: #Labelicious calls for next-generation labeldesign, both visually and from a contructive and functional perpective. The entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a branded label creates an outstanding experience, competitive advantage and added value for a brand in its own product category.
- Sustainability: #Labelicious calls for new approaches to improve sustainability in the field or product labelling. The entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a new approach to label design, production and application can contribute to a positive sustainability performance.
The following prizes will be awarded to the winner in each category:
- € 1,000 for the winner
- One experience week in Europe with one of the Platinum sponsors
- Hosted as a guest during Labelexpo Europe 2019 in Brussels
- Open to young and future professionals in Europe;
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 25;
- You can enter your ideas in the 3 categories outlined above. For every category, a dedicated brief can be downloaded. Entries must be based on the brief.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+