OkadaBooks Internship Programme 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
OkadaBooks Internship Programme 2019… Okadabooks seeks to bypass the traffic in the Nigerian book publishing industry by making it easy to publish books, making it cheap to buy books but more importantly making it fun to read books on mobile devices!
Applications are invited for:
Title: OkadaBooks Internship Programme
About our Internship Programme
- Our internship programmes give you the opportunity to gain skills necessary to work with a fast-paced, goal driven team across different departments.
- Internships are typically unpaid and run for a period of 4 months. They’re designed to tackle real world problems while you contribute directly to OkadaBooks, giving you practical insights into how you can explore your chosen career path.
At the moment, you can intern with the following departments at OkadaBooks:
- Marketing – Get the right message in front of our community and build reach
- Sales and partnerships – Design promotions for some of Nigeria’s top brands
- Content – Build content to connect with over 250k readers
- Media – Create graphics and videos with top professionals
- You can work from anywhere as long as you have good WiFi connection. We stay connected over slack. Lagos applicants get extra consideration, with possibility of coming into the Yaba office once in a while
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. We’ve got a team of experts to support you, but not pursue you
- Comfortable giving and receiving direct feedback. Both good and bad, we like it when people say it as it is
- Must be a team player. We value people at OkadaBooks, and we value people that work well together
- Is comfortable with a casual startup environment. There’s no rigidity or bureaucracy.
- Positive attitude to work. We have a go big or go home attitude, so you don’t get small tasks as an intern, you’re part of the team
- Curiosity to know more and experiment. We love questions, and we love to try out new stuff
- Bias for execution and getting shit done. As a principle, we don’t like to wait around
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+