Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 is Out Online | Apply Now.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Diving CSR Personnel
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Monitor CONTRACTORS compliance to the Company Group Diving Manual, SCiN Diving Operations Manual and Oil Well.
- To ensure that the work performed is in accordance with the contract, technical standards, and specifications and that they meet the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards acceptable to the COMPANY HSS&E Control Framework and Company DCoE Standards.
- Reports to the Company Vessel Lead.
- Provides in daily communication and issue daily activity reports to onshore Company Management on offshore execution activities and progress.
- Develop and submit After Action Reports upon completion of each scope of work
- Implement field surveillance plan as required in the scope of work.
- Ensure that regular communication is maintained with key personnel at the worksite.
- Reporting of the work progress and operational issues is made to the relevant personnel onshore.- Facilitate issue and acceptance of the Permit to Work System.
- Ensure that formal risk assessments (JHA) have been conducted for each stage of the work and any risk reducing measure identified in the HAZID and procedures are implemented, if appropriate before the work tasks commence.
- Ensure that the Job HAZID Analysis (JHA) and the relevant management controls are discussed at the Tool Box Talk (TBT) and at the diver pre-dive briefings.
- Ensure that Management of Change (MOC) are communicated and further JHA completed prior to implementation.
- Monitor diving operation to ensure that safe diving work practices are adhered to by the CONTRACTOR in accordance with legislation, best industry guidance and the CONTRACTORS approved procedures.
- Attend daily worksite meetings with the CONTRACTOR to address progress, planning, engineering and HSE issues.
- Ensure that CONTRACTOR personnel have received their HSE instruction/induction and familiarization training, and ensure CONTRACTOR personnel awareness, comprehension and compliance with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR policies, practices, emergency procedures and preparedness.
- Ensure that all emergencies, accidents, incidents and uncontrolled events are reported and investigated as appropriate, and acts as focal point during emergencies.
- Monitor contractor performance and ensure specifications / approved procedures are followed or MOC process is implemented
- Raises any concerns related to the management of diving safety to SEPCiN’s appointed Diving Subject Matter Expert, for discussion and resolution.
- Ensure adequate offshore resources are allocated to effectively monitor and manage the work and highlight any deficiencies
- Recommend and record lessons learnt during offshore execution.
- UK HSE Part 1 or 2 (Surface Supplied or Closed Bell) Diver training certificate or industry recognized equivalent.
- Minimum 10 -15 years commercial diver and diving management experience.HSE/Engineering/Technical training in relevant field.
- Training based on OGP Report no.431 “Diving Worksite Representative Roles, Responsibilities & Training”.
- Shell-specific training on Diving Operations Manual (HSSE & SP CF), DCAF – Diving discipline control gates and the TA control process, and, application of OGP report no.411 “Diving Recommended Practice”.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision. Must have knowledge/skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
- Valid BOSIET (OPITO Approved)
- Diving CSR personnel resource to come equipped with laptop computer complete with Microsoft Office suite, and internet connectivity.
Job Title: Subsea Systems Engineer II
Job Type: Contracts
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of design changes
- Direct responsibility for SPS discipline engineers
- Responsible for providing technical support to the operations during installation and commissioning activities
- Provide assistance to Work Package Manager for budget evaluation, contract administration, costs and schedule variations
- 10+ years’ experience built in oilfield projects, both domestically and internationally
- Broad understanding of production systems (control, distribution, production and transportation) and a background in engineering economic analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Job Title: Project Engineer I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
- Participates in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
- Coordinates development of Functional Interaction Plan
- Coordinates project issues resolution process
- Coordinates change requests & endorses change authorization
- Responsible for the completion of the assigned work scope consistent with the Project Objectives
- Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards
- Serves as interface between Project Team & Contractor
- Ensures smooth transitions between project stages
- Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
- BS degree in Engineering field
- 5+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs
Application Deadline: 19th February, 2019.
Job Title: Technical Officer – Miscellaneous
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 2wk on / 2wk off – 14 days on / 14 days off – 14 days on / 14 days off
- Crew of workboat during mooring operations of export tankers.
- Support coxswain to ensure workboat operations are carried out efficiently and safety.
- Support first line maintenance and inspections of the SBM buoy and its equipment.
- Support first line maintenance and inspections of Work Boat
- Support deck foreman and riggers in FPSO deck logistics operations such as loading and stowing cargo
- Support deck foreman and riggers in FPSO first line deck maintenance
- Role of HDA during Helicopter operations.
- Assist in bulk liquid transfer between supply vessels and surfer.
- To assist in all marine jobs including tank cleaning, tank washing, Confined space entry as directed by Deck Foreman.
- Multi-skilling and teamwork is considered as a major target for ERHA staff evolution. The principle is to take advantage of versatility of personnel for activities that are not performed simultaneously e.g. Mooring masters can assist with tank washing programs and workboat crew to assist with cargo handling and deck maintenance. All personnel employed on the FPSO are expected to embrace this concept
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as seaman or deckhand on offshore operations on FPSO / FSO or Production platform
- Able body Seaman’s certificate (STCW 2010)
- Slinger/ banksman
- Lifting and rigging
- Helicopter refuelling
- Helideck firefighting
- DG awareness by air
- HUET and offshore survival
- Offshore medical
- Lifeboat coxswain
- Advanced firefighting
- Small boat handling course
- Forklift driver.
- Marine Deck Crew / AB will be located on the ERHA FPSO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+