Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Westfield Consulting Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Protocol Officer
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedure to be used in transport operations, ensuring all customers are aware and follow statutory guidelines and company procedures.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Providing protocol to clients at the Airport both international and domestic.
- Deal with Immigration Authority and Airport Security force for clearance of clients
- Ensuring Speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Arrange Hotels and Airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- Diploma in Travel IATA
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage
- 5-7 years working Experience in the travel industry with working knowledge to ticketing and travel logistics
- Extensive Knowledge of the airline industry and foreign embassies/visas application Agencies.
- Proficient with internet use, MS-Office
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
Job Title: Head of Corporate Communications
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Manage company brand
- Develop internal and external publications
- Implement brand initiatives and strategies online
- Strong relationship with public and private organizations
- Coordinate and implement social media and web contents
- Develop communication strategies for the delivery of corporate culture and business strategies
- ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
- Represent the organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Other duties will include issuing press releases and arranging interviews.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience preferably in corporate communication in the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent interpersonal communications skill as well as language and Media studies
- Existing connections and relationships with the oil and gas industry stakeholders
- Excellent research, writing and proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 5th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+