Apply for Access Agriculture Young Entrepreneur Challenge Fund 2019 Here.
Access Agriculture Young Entrepreneur Challenge Fund 2019… Through this competitive grant, the most inspiring and promising young entrepreneurs will receive a Digisoft smart projector. This projector has an in-built computer and contains the entire Access Agriculture library with over 200 videos in more than 75 international and local languages. The smart projector comes with a battery and a portable solar panel, so videos can be shown without the internet or electricity.
By building on the ICT skills and networks of young men and women, Access Agriculture believes they can better train farmers and make agriculture more attractive to youth and reach more women.
- Access Agriculture will provide winners with a smart projector on loan for 18 months, after which the projector will become yours. Access Agriculture will cover the shipment cost and customs duty;
- Access Agriculture will provide you with advice on the smart projector use and on your business plan. They will also link you to other young entrepreneurs to allow you to share experiences and strengthen or diversify your business plan.
- One person or teams of up to 4 young people can submit a proposal;
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years;
- Must reside in any country in Latin America, Africa or Asia-Pacific.
- 5 winners will be selected based on the novelty and strength of their business plan. Depending on the availability of funds to support the Young Entrepreneur Challenge Fund, more winners may be identified.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+