Cars45 Limited Job Vacancies 2019 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Cars45 Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Cars45 Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Car45.com – We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- Under supervision and guidance of the VP, Trading, the Research Analyst will be is responsible for identifying and analyzing market forces that drives the automobile business within and outside Cars 45 ecosystem.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing timely qualitative and quantitative insight that drives good buying and selling decision that will drive quality trade practices and a healthy inventory performance of the business.
- The Research Analyst will develop a scientific approach and processes for gathering real-time market information, as well as making recommendation for making informed trading decisions.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide updated market research, industry trends and patterns
- Provide analysis of research in a simplified report and provide actionable recommendations for improving Trading and Auction processes
- Analyze habits of direct, indirect competitors, dealers, end users and every stakeholder
- Coordinate and document all research findings and procedures and store for future references
- Identify and understand problems and outliers through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative and qualitative reporting with verifiable facts and figures. Must be able to improve and maintain the reports to answer business questions
- Participate in live auctions, repricing and special deals to identify buying habits, buying behavioral changes, customer expectations and demand analysis
- Identify and monitor market forces and trends variances within Cars 45 ecosystem against the market forces and trends; provides benchmarks for pricing (buying and selling)
- Participate in customer (sellers/Buyers) listening programs to identify variances in different needs and customer expectations.
- Pay attention to industry news, policies, government regulations (Local and International) effects on the industry
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power-Point)
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in research
- Sound understanding of practical statistical concepts, research methods and design
- Project Management experience
- Field experience
- Highly skilled with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be street smart
- High business research skills acumen
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration and other relevant commercial or science degree
- Masters would be an added advantage
Need to Have:
- High level of integrity and loyalty
- Emotional intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence others
- Risk management
- Operational knowledge
- Market & customer knowledge
Job Title: Center Operations Officer (Technical)
Location: Lagos & Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information.
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
Essential Job Functions
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection. Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- Prepare and maintain various records, reports, correspondence and other departmental
- HND or BSc. in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering (OND Holder or graduates of other disciplines can be considered if candidate possesses above JD requirements).
- BSc/HND holders must have completed NYSC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language, proper grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation
- Basic knowledge of vehicles and their parts
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- Self- starter
- Presenting and communicating information
- Superior customer experience
- Persuading and influencing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles
- Excellent communication of vehicle report to customers
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+