Apply for Whytecleon Limited Transaction Trainee Recruitment 2019 Here.
Whytecleon Limited Transaction Trainee Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Whytecleon Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Whytecleon Limited – Our client, a first generation Bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated professional with integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT)
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of teller
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller.
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+