Apply for His Majesty Software Limited Job Vacancies 2019 Here for Free.
His Majesty Software Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The His Majesty Software Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
His Majesty Software Limited was established as a software company providing IT consulting and bespoke software development solutions. We provide custom development solutions across Software Development, Mobile Phone Application Development, Responsive Web Design and Web App Development Services.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Leader
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Experience in real estate, web design or business development will be an advantage.
- Basic Salary is N80,000/month
- Incentive and commission will be based purely on performance of the sales team
Job Title: Social Media Expert
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- OND is sufficient for this position
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the that you are applying for, e.g”Sales Team Leader” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+