Ongoing Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited 2019 | Click Here to Apply.
Willers Solutions Limited 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Willers Solutions Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Fixed assets verification.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastage and leakages in admin and procurement transactions.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/M
- A Min of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 35 Years of age with not less than 7 Years Post Qualification Experience in Internal Control Environment.
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Head, Tendering and Costing
- Oversee the preparations of accurate and economic costing of tenders with due regard to competitor positions and market trends
- Organize the workload of the tender team, within budget and on time for the necessary approvals to be obtained
- Liaison with legal, tax, project operations, engineering and vessel support teams to obtain their input throughout the life of the tender
- Coordinate preparations of internal tender authorization papers, presentations and documents
- Negotiation of terms and conditions of tenders with customers and suppliers to achieve the best commercial position
- Assist in the improvement of working practices of the department
- Maintain appropriate records, data and cost estimation information during the tender process to ensure a proper and efficient handover to project team
- Required to provide in-depth rate analysis based on Monthly specifications and cost estimation in house for calling construction packages bids, interact with bidders to provide necessary clarifications, review the submitted bids
- Responsible to work out cost estimates for changes in scope both for client purpose as well as contractor purposes
- Arrange meetings between IOC’s, Engineering & Procurement Companies
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NIPEX, NAPIMS, DPR etc
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or any related Engineering field is mandatory
- Min of 8-10 years’ experience as head tendering and costing or Related Managerial Position
- Previous experience in an Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas tendering / estimating environment preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Head, Tendering and Costing” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 12th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+