Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancies 2019 and How to Apply Online.
Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Bradfield Consulting Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Partner
- Organizing and maintaining Partner’s diary and email account, as well as scheduling appointments for Partner
- Coordinating and scheduling Partner’s daily agenda and to-do list, as well as daily, weekly and monthly calendar appointments. Also, managing and organizing Partner’s personal agenda, meetings, travels, correspondence and daily routine calls
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, print attachments, maintain network database, receive and send packages, type and dispatch all Partner’s correspondence. Also, collecting and opening all paper mail addressed to Partner
- Receiving Partner’s visitors
- Taking dictation on various matters from Partner
- Organizing meetings and ensuring that Partner is well-prepared for meetings
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Ensuring busy diary commitments and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary and task sheets
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Coordinating and scheduling all business and personal vacation travel arrangements for Partner and occasionally, accommodation
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate managers for action
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for Partner’s office
- Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Partner. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- University Degree (a foreign Degree will be an added advantage).
- 3 years experience in similar capacity working with Senior management and executives
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles will be a plus
- Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills; ability to prepare a variety of written communication, including emails, letters, request and formal correspondence
- Must be confident and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure
- International exposure/experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize administrative duties and complete work within set times
- Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills
- Must be a self-starter, result oriented and highly motivated
- Perform work at a high level of competence, demonstrating sound grammatical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Flexible and mature approach to work
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email & calendar system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ebute meta, Lagos
- Candidates must possess S.S.C.E or O.N.D in any discipline
- Ideal candidate should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license and driver’s licence.
- 2 years cognate experience as a dispatch rider.
- Must provide reference letter from previous employer and two guarantors.
- Sound communication skill
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- In-depth knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Excellent Maintenance skill
- Reliable and trust worthy
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta, or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Role i.e “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+