Contec Global Group Recruitment 2019 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Contec Global Group Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Contec Global Group is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst
- Create the product functional requirements by gathering requirements from internal and external clients to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
- Engage in market research and customer service survey as required.
- Create various industry standard product collaterals and assist in managing product releases as per roadmap.
- Undertake activities which will contribute to increase in product range, business development opportunities and sales for agreed products. Provide support for sales representatives when they are away from the office.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal to ensure timely development of high quality products that meet regulatory requirements.
- Organize events, forums and marketing campaigns in conjunction with marketing unit.
- Monitor competitors actions and report same to the management.
- Communicate business trends with internal partners, such as accounting, sales and marketing department.
- Communicate with people outside the company and establish relationships with business partners.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must be a university graduate
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in peer 2 peer lending/micro lending
- Exposure to customer/product implementation processes
- Adept at conducting product research and analysis
- Proficient in lending business domain
- Ability to interact with clients diplomatically and professionally to maintain customer relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Manage business development opportunities for telecom VAS (Value-added-service) to expand the business footprint and volume.
- Provide leadership and strategy for content development and acquisition.
- Find prospective customers and generate new leads (B2B & B2C) through the Internet or any other medias.
- Provide Liaison with Top Management of Telcos and customers in respect of SMS, Voice, IVR, Long/Short Code Based & other IT & VAS services we provide.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue.
- Act as a sales engagement adviser to management, and develop compelling business solutions.
- Own the overall responsibility of market trends analysis to identify potential threats, areas of opportunity, competitors’ strategy to decide the next logical move(s) in business expansion.
- Communicate with service end-user, manage the interface between the service and end-user, examine necessary information coming from end-user, and provide constructive advice to management to improve the user experience.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years’ working with VAS companies
- Mandatory Experience working with a VAS service provider
- Good Understanding and Contacts with Telcos in Nigeria and other regions.
- Sound Knowledge in coordinating for contract signing, integration and other activities.
- Proficient in MS office
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills with team spirit
- Knowledge of the company brand, products and its business.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills & Presentation Skills.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail (listening skill).
- Ability to multi-tasking with time management.
- Ability to think strategically.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+