Pause Factory Job Vacancies 2019 is Out | Apply Now Before Portal Close.
Pause Factory Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Pause Factory is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Plumber
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 3 years’ experience in plumbing, piping works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/PPR and work in line with HSE procedure.
- Certificate of relevant training as a Plumber.
Job Title: Electrician
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment.
- Certifications/Trainings attended in related field of study
- At least 3 years minimum experience
- Must be a very good team player
- Must be ready and willing to work during official hours
- Must be smartly dressed at all time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as subject.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+