Kloverharris Limited Job Vacancies 2019 is Out Online | Apply Now.
Kloverharris Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Kloverharris Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan applications to ascertain creditworthiness of the client
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyse risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Monitoring the loan portfolios and followed up on repayment
- Monitors progress of existing loans.
- Rendering sound financial advice to clients.
- Conducting qualitative credit appraisal of the client’s business and financial status.
- Ensure credits are packaged within policies and procedures of the bank.
- Sourcing of new RQR via direct marketing
- Pro-active recovery of loans in overdue
- Assuring long term relationship through high customer’s satisfaction, reaching a high ration of a revolving customer.
- Booking/ executing of transactions
- Securing deals
- Performing of any other marketing functions as may be assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role for 6 years
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
Job Title: Leasing Marketing Officer
- Deliver timely, cost-effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- Engage in marketing campaigns and on-campus events.
- Develop and follow-up with potential accounts.
- Monitor leasing administration.
- Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
- Draft a comprehensive marketing and leasing plan
- Use social media to enhance exposure, develop client loyalty and improve brand awareness.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, and small tenancy and lease expirations.
- Draft proposals, lease offers and documents
- Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
- Meet clients to encourage leasing relations.
- Represent clients to parties within an organization
- To conduct all kinds of necessary process and documents throughout sales process; make a quotation, confirm pricing, closing the deal, arrangement for Purchase Order /agreement issuing process, acquire company document for a customer, get customer sign in the contract.
- To write-up a basic analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statements, financial ratio, bank statements, etc.
- To coordinate with related departments; Business support, Credit Admin, Accounting, etc. to complete whole transaction sales flow.
- To co-work with Collection team to follow-up overdue customer and involve for debt recovery plan/repossess arrangement
- Must be a Female
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. degree
- Must have 6 Years’ experience
- Worked in leasing company like Aquilla C&I (added advantage)
- Experience in operation and consumer/finance lease.
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+