Apply for 55Voices for a Visa Free Africa Writing Competition 2019 Here.
55Voices for a Visa Free Africa Writing Competition 2019… Every year thousands of African youth experience challenges as they travel across the African continent. This often translates to lost opportunities for work, business and leisure because of onerous visa processes.
The writing competition is one of the platforms under the #VisaFreeAfrica Campaign that is aimed at putting a face to the large number of young Africans missing out on these opportunities. They invite you to share your story and spread awareness on the need for a #VisaFreeAfrica.
- Winners will win a cash prize of US$1,500 and have your article published.
- The contest is open to all African nationals residing in Africa between the ages of 18-35 years.
- The writing style should be narrative non-fiction based on a real-life experience you had while traveling from and to an African country. The story should start from a time when you were denied a Visa or how the process involved in getting a visa cost you an opportunity for study or work.
- The article should be up to 1,000 words
- You can choose to write in English, French Portuguese or Arabic.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+