UBA Bank Job Vacancies 2019 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
UBA Bank Job vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The UBA Bank is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organisations
Reference No: UBA_EMDO_01
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Job Functions: Banking
- To execute the strategic direction of the Group by managing the financial needs of the Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects, and dealing with UBA to increase profitability on the long-term and short-term while minimizing risk exposure. Liaising between the bank and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Proposal, presentation and business plan formulation for funding alternatives and solutions to DFIs and other Donor Organisations
- Work to identify partnership opportunities and manage all stakeholders
- Proffer innovative solutions and work closely to deliver successful projects across Africa
- Coordinating the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing financing solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Analysing business opportunities through comprehensive industry, client and prospect research
- Co-ordinate and manage any required due diligence process in respect of the funding options being considered
- Building new relationships with potential portfolio investors from international markets clients for the purpose of securing low cost medium and long term funds for the Bank
- Develop and execute strategies for business development and penetration also maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client’s companies.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the business across Africa
- Create and buidl relationships with Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects
- Monitor performance reporting on financial and other covenants entered by the Bank in respect of cash management services projects in crisis areas.
- Develop and retain relationships with Multilateral Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions meet their needs
- University Degrees in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 9 years relevant bank experience, 11 years non-banking but related experience
- Good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite
- Sound financial knowledge, understanding of banking products and digital banking services would be an advantage
- Required to interact with diverse customers from the Donor, Development, NGO and Projects space and should have good relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively project manage as will be expected to work closely with diverse teams across the bank to deliver and submit RFPs within specified deadlines
- Ability to analyze and research information is critical
- Analytical – logical and numerical
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+