Sunrose Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Sunrose Consulting Limited 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Sunrose Consulting Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a fast growing oil and gas company. The Company provides consulting services and other related services which include equipment procurement, manpower supply and HSE consulting. The Company is now seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Reporting to the Head of Finance and Accounts, you will provide support in finance and accounting functions.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified and an Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), you must have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- You must have proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+