Bemil Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Bemil Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Bemil Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Instructor/Patrol Inspector
- To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills and Supervise the Guard force.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Assist in the development of training to meet the training needs of Bemil Nigeria Limited and clients.
- Plan and facilitate training of Bemil Nigeria Limited’s Officers.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+