Giant Beverages Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
Giant Beverages Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Giant Beverages Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Automation Engineer
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
- General electrical repairs.
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfilment
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Exposure to SIDEL PET machines and Beverage Industry
- Ability to understand and analyse unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, cement, food industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Sound knowledge of S5 & S7 Siemens PLC
- PLC programming, data acquisition, Calibration and Human Machine Interface for all electronics equipments like EBI, Cobrix , FBI, Date Coding Machine
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+