Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now before Deadline.
Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Coca-Cola Company is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IMC Director – West Africa Business Unit
Job ID: R-21717
Job type: Full-time
- The IMC Director has a critical role in driving growth for the business unit across both the marketing and customer & commercial functions.
- This role is expected to effectively manage the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) process across the diverse 33 countries within WABU.
- The IMC Director must build brand equity, create brand edge and create value for consumers, shoppers, customers and the KO System for all established and Innovation brands in the Business Unit (BU).
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven And Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+