Wavetra Energy Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
Wavetra Energy Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Wavetra Energy Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Wavetra Energy Limited (RC 1404420) is the leading player in Nigeria’s solar energy system market. We help home and business owners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company or diesel generator with clean, and free energy produced by a solar system from Wavetra Energy. We have trained over 200 solar installers and entrepreneurs. We maintain a large chain of offline and online distribution of solar energy products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Wavetra Energy LTD is looking for ambitious and charismatic individuals to join our marketing team. You will initiate and close deals and we will pay you a basic salary and high commission for your efforts. Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of our solar energy products. Acts as an intermediary between Wavetra Energy LTD and clientele.
- Sign up dealers and solar/inverter installers and follow up till you close the deal
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role is a MUST
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+