Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship 2019… Helen is a game changer. It started in 1908, when Helen Lansdowne was hired by J. Walter Thompson Cincinnati as the industry’s first female copywriter. She soon moved to the New York office, where she rose through the ranks as a creative powerhouse.
She hired and mentored dozens of creative women, ensuring that the female voice was represented in J. Walter Thompson’s work.
Are you ready to follow in her footsteps?
- A scholarship up to $10,000 to put towards your education
- An internship at a Wunderman Thompson office
- One-on-one mentorship
- First-look placement at Wunderman Thompson after graduation
- Open to female students registered at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school
- At least 12 months of school left as of May 20 2019
In short, badass women studying creativity. Oh, and you also have to:
- Be a registered student at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school with at least 12 months of school left as of May 20, 2019
- Show creative talent and potential in a course of study like Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, Experiential Design, Sculpture, Film, etc. Basically, if you think it applies to you, it probably does
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by your school
Method of Application
You’ll have to submit your application form, a personal statement, a letter of recommendation and 3–5 creative samples. Creative samples are examples of the work that best showcases your creativity. Remember, quality over quantity, so choose wisely. And no, these do not have to be ads.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+