Technology Distributions Limited Job Vacancies 2019 and How to Apply.
Technology Distributions Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Technology Distributions Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Nokia, Tecno, Infinix, Vertiv, Philips and Bosch & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Ojo/Badagry, Lagos
Job Objective/Purpose of the Job
- To develop strategic plans and proposals for expanding customer base, sale growth and Company growth.
- Responsible to generate sales
- Educate partners on goods coming in.
- Gather market intelligence i.e. competition pricing, models and competing mobile brands in the market.
- Follow up on all outstanding credit and improve cash flow.
- Identify and sign up potential new partners.
- Ensure Profitability of all transactions.
- Grow the sales volume of existing partners by 15%
- Develop business plans and procedures with a view to strengthening the company.
- Review and appraise already existing strategies
- Effectively communicate the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- Managing Partner Accounts
- Revenue and Receivables
- Business Development/Sales
- Corporate Strategy
- B.Sc/OND in Business Admin or relevant discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant role.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ojo/Badagry Axis, Lagos
Department Division/ Unit: Sales
- Act as the representative of the company to the customers, promote and protect the partnership and relationship within the earmarked territory at all times.
- Ensure the sales volume of the territory is met.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned to you
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Category Manager on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to HOB.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesales and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
- Ensure 100% debt recovery
- A minimum of OND in any relevant discipline
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
Experience (Dimension and No of years):
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar role and sales.
- Age Bracket: 20-40 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+