McRomed Consulting Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
McRomed Consulting Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The McRomed Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
McRomed Consulting – Our client, a foremost Real Estate development company with presence in multiples States in Nigeria with a vision to expand into Africa, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant and newly created role below within her business:
Job Title: Technical Business Director
Job ref.: TBD 08
- He is responsible for project administration, to ensure contracts are properly managed and all necessary approvals have been received for project commencement and expected to improve the Technical performance of the organization.
- The development of all technical projects starting from inception to closure
- Manage the project life cycle ensuring that projects are completed within agreed delivery date
- Ensure all necessary drawings are produced and released to the company
- Liaison with independent project and structural consultant appointed by the company on project monitoring and delivery
- Counter sign all valuation made by independent quantity surveyor and project consultant for payment
- Formulate, propose and implement policies, rules and procedures
- Plan, direct coordinate and control the activities and assess performance
- Ensure that high priority is given to assignments from the Board and Management
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class honours.
- Must possess a minimum of 15 years hands on practical work experience in a structured organization with extensive commercial experience.
- Must be NIQS registered.
- Must be able to work in close partnership with Architects and other professional Engineers
Job Title: Architect
Job ref.: ARC 09
- The Architect is responsible for the preparation and presentation of design proposals including detailed drawings and also coordinating the work of contractors.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Architecture
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and not older than 35 years
- Must be Proficient in the use of Revit, Autocard, Microsoft office suites and other design tools.
Job Title: Finance & Audit Officer
Job ref.: FAO 11
- Candidate is responsible for keeping all financial records of all transactions and making the same available for management decision while the Audit candidate is responsible for ensuring that all transactions are in line with approved internal processes.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, findings, reports,
- Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedures, and provide consultative services to management.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy, Finance or related course
- Must be professionally certified – ACA or ACCA
- Must have between 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Job Title: Civil Engineer & Project Manager
Job ref.: CPM 10
- The PM is responsible for scheduling, preparing, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Qualification & Experience
- Must have between 5 – 10 years’ experience and not older than 35 years
- Must be Proficient in the use of Revit, Autocard, Microsoft suites and other design tools
- Must be familiar with Local and International building standards.
Job Title: Legal Services Manager
Job ref.: LSM 07
Location: NigeriaJob Objective
- Responsible for overseeing every aspect of the legal business
- Maintaining the Litigation and Arbitration Database of the Company.
- Ensure the issuance of title documents to Clients
- Act as Secretary to Board Meetings and the interface between the Board Directors and Executive Management.
- Manage the schedule of all our properties.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements across the three tiers of government in Nigeria.
- Provide quality legal advise to all departments
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least minimum of 10 years in similar role
- Must be familiar with local and international laws
- Must have sound knowledge of litigation, relationship-built overtime with security agencies
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations
Job ref.: HSO 04
- The Head, Sales Operations is responsible for managing and directing the daily operations, finance, budget, reports and business administration activities of the sales department.
- Daily collation of sales and preparation of monthly sales reports
- Prepare allocation list, receive allocation requests and present daily/weekly for approval
- Daily product update
- Collate customer list for monthly sales report, provide updated customer file for legal uses
- Collate number and type of product sold and send schedule to Technical team
- Update sales payments, reconcile imprest schedule with statement of account
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance or any management course
- Must be professionally certified
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in similar position
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office and Google sheets
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job ref.: HRM 06
- The HRM is responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs and Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related Courses.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in HR
- Must be professionally certified with a valid operating license
Job Title: Sales Agency Manager
Job ref.: SAM 03
- The Agency manager is responsible for managing agency channel sales for the company and managing & training agents and achieving sales targets for the team.
- Plan and set targets for agent sales team
- Formulate sales strategies for different products and achieve targets
- Recruit, train, motivate, manage and develop agency channel team members
Job Title: Sales Executive Intern
Job ref.: SEI 05
- The sales intern is responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining the products and guiding them through their purchase process.
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow though on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all customers questions accurately; escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports thoroughly for manager review.
- Degree in any discipline will be considered preferably in Sales & Marketing or related course
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a positive, confident and determined personality
- Must possess a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
Job Title: Head, Client Services
Job ref.: HCS 01
- The Head, Client Services is responsible for overseeing the company’s relationship with its customers and developing long term relationships with existing customers to ensure upmost satisfaction.
- Work with management team to bring creative solutions to customers.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Share regular reports of progress, forecasts and competitor activity at customer sites,
- Implement customer relationship management tools and processes.
Job Title: Head, Customer Experience Management
Job ref.: HCEM 02
- The Head, Customer Experience Management is responsible for the creation and implementation of customer engagement programs and the development of innovative approaches to customer satisfaction measurement that create improved value for the company and an enhanced customer experience.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans and programs
- Advise management on customer satisfaction measure, customer experience strategies programs, initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes
- Plan and provide leadership to the implementation of integrated customer engagement and communication initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experience of customers and communities
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviors
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through online and e-services technologies to optimize customer experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com quoting the relevant reference number on their email.
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+