Grittyplus Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline.
Grittyplus Limited Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Grittyplus Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Grittyplus Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
Key Job Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related field.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating system and application.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedure documentation and relevant reports.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Good knowledge of website Administration.
- Server Administration and Maintenance.
- Must have a good knowledge of LAN network.
- Ensure security of all the IT systems.
- B.Sc. in Information Technology.
- Certification in MCSE, CCNA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years post NYSC relevant working experience.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills and should be able to multi task.
Job Title: Head, Marketing Manager
- The role is a Manager position with overall responsibility for driving the Marketing Strategy of the organization nationwide.
- As part of the leadership team, this role reports directly to Managing Director/CEO. The right candidate must have good finesse, decorum & excellent communication ability skills
- To identify customers and to drive marketing strategy to increase market share, brand visibility and equity
- To plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- To coordinate and lead the marketing team and ensure the implementation of the marketing plans
- To develop proposals and presentations for existing clients, new clients, conferences and new pitches
- To increase revenue and manage operational budget for the company
- To coordinate public relations, advertising and representations
- To manage and oversee the company’s social media platforms, website to ensure credible and relevant postings are up to date
- To develop a proper collateral for loyal customers, agents and partners
- To conduct market surveys, monitor competitor’s activities and ensure that the company is a head
- To provide regular reports on marketing activities
- Good B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Excellent Business Communication & Presentation skills
- Good Managerial skills
- Good understanding of business principles
- Ability to deploy market intelligence as part of the marketing the strategy.
- Matured candidate
- Vibrant and strategic in pursuit of goals
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
- Residing in Lagos with sound understanding of the metropolis
- Good knowledge of the health sector
- Adventurous and can travel at short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2019
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+