Rovedana Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Rovedana Limited Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Rovedana Limited is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Rovedana Limited – Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
They are currently expanding operations in the city of Lagos and we are currently recruiting massively, suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below for their centres all over Lagos:
Job Title: Centre Operations Officer
Slot: 400 Openings
- The successful candidates will perform all necessary safety and emission inspection on a variety of vehicles, such as passenger cars, jeeps and certain types of mobile vehicles.
- He/she will inspect overall interior and exterior conditions of cars and inspect operations of windshield wiper and washer, speedometer, turn signals and on a need basis, work computer terminal to process and review vehicle information.
- He/she will conduct vehicle identification inspections on vehicles for customers seeking to sell their cars.
Essential Job Functions
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Maintain work area, tools, equipment, and official forms in an efficient, clean, and organized manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- Prepare and maintain various records, reports, correspondence and other departmental
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle.
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts.
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.
- Review customers ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included. When necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
- Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language, proper grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
- HND or B.Sc in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering (OND Holder or Graduates of other disciplines can be considered if candidate possesses above JD requirement).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or Repair.
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry Practices.
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models.
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced).
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine.
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Excellent communication of vehicle report to customers.
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Working with people
- Deciding and initiating action
- Self- starter
- Presenting and communicating information
- Superior customer experience
- Persuading and influencing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+