Deloitte Job Vacancies 2019/2020 is Out Online | Click Here to Apply.
Deloitte Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Deloitte is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Senior Manager, Financial Advisory
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
About Financial Advisory
- Our Financial Advisory specialists support clients ranging from corporate and financial investors to governments, private companies, and individuals, in the provision of independent financial advice.
Some of our major services include:
- M&A Transaction Services
- Valuation and Modeling
- Corporate Finance
Successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and also providing business and industry thought leadership.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in a related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Masters /MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years’ relevant experience
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognised professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or a CFA Charter Holder.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+