KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 and How to Apply Online.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019… KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+