Michael Stevens Consulting Job vacancies 2019 is Out Online | Apply Now.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job vacancies 2019 … Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Michael Stevens Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a well-established Company in the Hospitality industry has retained our services to search for self-managed professionals of high integrity to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer/PA to the CEO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Managing operations and sales office, delivery, and logistics, HR and personnel
- Solve factory problems, correspond to all government agencies
- 7 Years of experience in running furniture factory operations
- Experience in all aspect of factory, furniture operations etc
N100,000 – N120,000 per month
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Handles safety related issues in the factory
- Manage and report hazard, analysis and incidents report
- Experience in a furniture factory
- 7 years experience in a factory furniture
- Experience in toolbox meeting
N70,000 – N80,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2019.
Job Title: Course Facilitator – Business Academy
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
- Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management & Financial consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
- We require Facilitators for our Learning & Business Academy in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in the following areas:
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Banking Operations
- Insurance Studies
- ICT Support
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Project Management
- Sc/HND in relevant field with demonstrable facilitation experience
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Outsourcing
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage relationships with clients via telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to all clients’ enquirers
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Establish and enforce service standards of the company
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Keep records of client inquiries and complaints
- Discover product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Key Requirements of the Role
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- 5 years minimum years of experience.
- Good academic qualification in HR or related disciplines preferably with appropriate professional qualifications (CIPM, CIPD, etc) from a reputable university
- Previous experience in a similar role with a reputable company
- Exceptionally hard working, flexible and well organized
- Must have the mandatory NYSC certificate
- Preferably females
- Candidates must be residing in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Health Plan
- Pension plan
Fixed salary/month and 8% of businesses directly sourced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and subject area as subject example: “Course Facilitator – Human Resources Management”.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Consultant to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The role of a business development consultant is associated with various tasks, duties, and responsibilities, some of which are listed below:
- The ability to make both telephone and in person contact with potential leads
- Evaluate company’s competition and its competitors
- Analyze company’s business practices
- Engage in research on how the company can improve in its offers
- Develop new business models for the company
- Prepare recommendations based on research already carried out
- Analyze prevalent market conditions for company, clients and industry
- Review and monitor strategies of the company as it regards sales, advertising, marketing, and other related fields of business
- Prepare presentations for potential clients
- Follow up meetings with clients – whether active or prospective ones
- Create and update client profiles
- Create opportunities for new product/ service by networking
- Negotiate contracts as necessary
- Conduct research on market trends of company’s products/services
- Initiate strategies and plans for the company to reduce its losses and instead achieve increased profits
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business
- Play an important role in implementing products and service that will meet customer’s needs
- Analyze company’s trends in terms of loss and develop plans and a system to correct such
- Serve as company’s representation in trade associations and other promotional events
- Serves as company’s liaison with its personnel as it has to do with business potentials; opportunities, and problem resolution
- Prepare reports as often as requested
- Generate leads through effective management of sales process of the company.
- Ensure satisfaction of customers
- Help design and develop products, services, and tools for client companies
- B.Sc/HND in the Social Sciences/Arts/Management Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation experience preferably in a Consulting firm or services related sector.
- Reading/writing business plans
- Ability to be persuasive
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Effective networking skills
- Ability to maintain customer relationships effectively; which includes tackling difficult clients and their issues
- Knowledge of procedures, involving business and administration
- Ability work without being supervised
- Effective interpersonal relationships skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good research skills
- Strong communication skills are needed to correspond with affiliates and clients effectively both in writing and in speaking
- Ability to be creative and innovative in handling situations
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and still remain effective
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
- Possess strong marketing skills
- Ability to effectively work with priorities
- Ability to manage and analyze data
- Ability to make independent and yet effective decisions
- Ability to work with people
- Computer literacy: must have a EXPERT knowledge of how to use the OFFICE SUITE
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with job title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2019.
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Reports to: Key Account Manager
- To ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the products as a result of an effective, well-coordinated Brand Management activities.
- Provide leadership to the Area as a frontline Manager
- Take full responsibility for Sales, Stock Control and achieving distribution targets within assigned budgets (ROI)
- Prepare a sales plan and targets (daily, weekly and monthly) by route and by brand Distribution:
- Sell in Product:
- Coverage of defined key account universe
- Frequency of coverage
- Mode of coverage
- Daily coverage targets and daily sales effectiveness targets
- Product delivery: Prompt or Delayed (based on sales)
- Delivery metrics
- Sell in Product:
- Responsible for managing the stock level by brand, by outlet according to the minimum and maximum agreed levels, at all times, in order to minimize OOS
- Coordinate stock dispatches as per requirements in the assigned outlet
- Prepare the monthly brand wise targets by customer with KAM and monitor performance vs plan.
- Maintain an updated list of customers details
- Ensure that price list issued by the Company is strictly followed in the market for all products.
- Competitive brand tracking with respect to Key Account prices on a monthly basis
- Price communication – clearly and boldly done
- Ensure credit customers pay up their debts with nil case of over aged debt.
- Work with the credit controller to ensure credit limit are in line with customer performance.
MIS & Reporting on Performance:
- Target vs. Achievement
- Monthly Competitive activity reporting with respect to gondolas, sampling & new launches.
- Regular interaction with outlet managers to confirm any process gaps and to take necessary action to plug the gaps.
- Continuous engagement with KAM on Sales, Marketing activities in the Area and provide feedback to the Business head.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of the MIS report.
- Critical Success Factors
- Achievement of volume, value and share targets
- Ensuring effective distribution of product – availability, visibility and market price management.
- Regular (weekly and monthly) performance feedback. Follow up on actions with the KAM and Activation coordinator ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Team members within PBL/GOL Activation Coordinator, Channel heads – Key Accounts & Horeca.
- Head Process and Systems
- Credit Controller & Accounts Team
- Sales Analyst , store keepers and logistics
- Internal Auditors
- The candidate is a graduate with Marketing or Business Degree.
- He/she has to be able to demonstrate proven experience within a fast paced and consumer focused environment.
- He will also display strong commercial acumen and a genuine desire and passion for results.
- Strong understanding of customer and market intricacies and requirements
- Able to establish and maintain good customer service with internal and external customers
- Able to learn sales processes and systems.
- Analytical and quantitative skill set
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Able to use initiative
- Able to lead by example
- Able to set clear direction and communicate change
- Able to resolve conflicts and effectively solve problems
- Able to effectively coordinate cross functionally and with external parties in the area
- Able to implement & execute sales strategies and programs (and/or new Company policies)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Efficient team building skills
- Ability to interact with any level within the organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 6th April, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+