Andela Nigeria Fellowship 2019 and How to Apply Online for Free.
Andela Nigeria Fellowship 2019… Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Andela Nigeria Fellowship 2019
- The Andela Fellowship is a paid, full-time opportunity to advance your career by developing the skills needed to become a full-stack programmer.
- You’ll work on global engineering teams alongside professionals who will mentor you in your career. We’re looking for dreamers and builders with remarkable talent and limitless potential.
- Welcome to Andela where you will spend the first 6 months honing your technical abilities in a simulated distributed team that is well-run, organized, and demonstrating agile best practices, under the leadership of a strong technical team lead.
- During this time you will also be paired with our experienced engineers on our technology team, building the products that Andela uses every day.
Join Partner team:
- Once you’ve proven excellence in both tech and team skills, you will join one of our partner companies (which range from industry leaders like Viacom to high-growth tech companies like Commonbond, Github and Gusto) where you will work as a distributed full-time member of their engineering team.
Continue to Grow:
- At Andela, we believe in lifelong learning and invest in your growth. Andela also provides you with state-of-the-art office space, great benefits, and a team of senior engineers and mentors to support your long-term growth.
- Over 80% of Andela Developers feel their work is very meaningful and 75% believe Andela provides a clear path for career advancement. Nearly all (94%) say they’re extremely proud or very proud of Andela’s brand and mission.
Deliver global products:
- You will work closely with engineering teams from the world’s leading technology companies delivering products and master both professional and technical skills required for your career.
The best software developers are committed to continual growth. To apply to Andela, you’ll complete a series of online and in-person assessments to help us understand your technical skills, learning velocity, and values alignment. We are on the lookout for passion, potential, and grit. The Application Process are stated below:
- Complete our free application and personality assessment that enables us to learn more about you. You will then be directed to our Home Study Curriculum for software development and team skills. This is necessary for you to prepare for our technical assessments
- The technical assessment is comprised of a number of labs with test-driven development code to assess whether you have mastered the content in Andela’s open-source curriculum.
- Based on your assessment scores, you may be invited to a panel interview at an Andela office made up of staff members and developers.
- Andela’s in-person interview is evaluated through the lens of our four core values and an individual’s overall commitment.
- Applicants who pass the interview will be invited to participate in a two-week, simulated sprint led by senior Andela developers.
- The two weeks comprise of one week of home-based self-learning and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus.
- We expect candidates to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. We’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
- The highest performing candidates are offered employment and get to join the Andela Fellowship.
Who is Eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- [If Nigerian] You must have completed your 1-year NYSC service before applying to Andela.
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment. We recommend applying once you have graduated, stopped school, or ended other commitments.
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s core values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity, and Collaboration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 8th February, 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+