Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions.
Broadoak Schools Recruitment 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Broadoak Schools is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
At the Broadoak Schools, we aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- Handling relations with parents, students, employers, and the community
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed
- Overseeing record-keeping
- Managing student services such as guidance programs
- Training, supervising, and motivating department including teachers and auxiliary staff
- Working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- Assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures
- Contributing to policy and planning
- Purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices
- Liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum: A good honours degree in Business Education/Administration/Economics/Public Administration/Education Management (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed. etc) with one (1) year post qualification Experience
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- Information communication technology teacher at a Primary and secondary school
- Applicant must be ready to work as part of a fast passed academic team, working towards achieving academic excellence at a global level.
- Must have a university degree(s) in the relevant subject area
- Must be highly computer literate
- Must have good communication skills
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a smart female, with good organisational skills, ability to multitask, good customer service skills and is computer literate.
- You will be working as part of a fast passed administrative team so communication skills, ability to take direction and to complete tasks in good time will be necessary.
- School certificate holder.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter and proof of certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th April 2019.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+