FEDPOLYADO 2018/2019 HND [Full & Part Time] Admission Form is Out Online.
FEDPOLYADO HND Admission Form 2018… Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale. The Federal Poly HND form for Full-time and part-time programmes is out online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti programmes (full time and part time) in the 2018/2019 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the underlisted programmes. Prospective applicants should indicate the Session of choice as applicable, that is, Morning or Evening.
Available HND Courses.
b) Banking and Finance
c) Business Administration and Management
e) Office Technology and Management
|1.2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology||* Farm Power and Machinery
* Soil and Water
* Post Harvest
|b) Civil Engineering||Nil|
|c) Electrical and Electronic Engineering||* Power and Machines
* Electronics and Telecomm. Engineering
|d) Mechanical Engineering||* Plant and Power Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
|e) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering||* Geological Engineering
* Mineral Processing Engineering
* Mining Engineering
|a) Architectural Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Estate Management
d) Quantity Surveying
e) Surveying and Geo-infonnatics
f) Urban and Regional Planning
|1.4||SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES||a) Computer Studies
b) Food Technology
c) Glass Technology
d) Mathematics and Statistics
e) Science Technology
* Applied Chemistry
* Physics with Electronics
General Entry Requirements.
Candidates should possess
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes
- A minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1.
Specific Entry Requirements.
School of Business
The minimum entry requirements into the HND programme in the School of Business Studies include:
(a) All the requirements for admission into the ND programme in Business Studies;
(b) A minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50) in ND Business Studies or related programme; and
(c) a minimum of one year post-ND cognate work experience in Internship. In exceptional cases, ND diplomates with a Pass (CGPA of 2.00 – 2.49) in the ND examination, with two or more years of work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
School of Engineering
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma programme, a candidate must possess: (i) the minimum entry requirements for the National Diploma;
(ii) Lower Credit pass at the National Diploma level; and
(iii) One year of mandatory relevant industrial work experience.
School of Environmental
Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma programme must have the requirements for admission into the National Diploma programme and in addition must have successfully completed:
(i) The National Diploma programme with a grade not below Lower Credit from a recognised institution; and
(ii) A one-year post-ND industrial training in a relevant industry.
School of Science and Computer Studies
The minimum entry requirement for the Higher National Diploma programmes in the School of Science and Computer Studies include
(a) All the conditions and requirements for National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme;
(b) At least a lower credit level pass in ND in the relevant programme and one year post-ND industrial training in a relevant Industry or a pass in ND in the relevant programme with at least two years industrial training in a relevant industry.
Higher National Diploma Progammes (HND) in Science Technology in Biology/ Microbiology, Applied Chemistry, Physics with Electronic and Biochemistry options
(i) The applicant must possess the requirements for National Diploma as listed above
(ii) The applicants must possess at least a lower credit level pass in National Diploma in Science Technology programme.
(iii) The Applicant must possess a minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma in Science Technology programme.
(iv) In exceptional cases, National Diploma with pass in the ND examinations with two or more years of cognate experience in his/her specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
(v) Candidate offering Applied Chemistry at HND must possess credit in Chemistry at SSCE/ NECO/NABTEB Candidate offering Physics/Electronics at HND must possess credit in Physics at SSCE/ NECO/NABTEB. Candidate offering Biochemistry at HND must possess credit in Chemistry and Biology at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates offering Microbiology at HND must possess credit in Chemistry and Biology at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration to generate and print application payment invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side with the invoice generated and make payment of Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only (administrative charges inclusive) on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Candidates are to please note that:
- The application for admission will close on Monday 17th September, 2018.
- The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of candidates whose forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
- National Diploma (ND) Statements of Results read February 2018 or later than.
- Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by their former institutions to reach:
For any enquiries call 08129488426; 09025945943; 07033226929 or send an email to email@example.com
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+